Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Cheng Wei Lee <zh...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 16:02:54 UTC

Ant project build stuck in queue

I'd downloaded & installed standalone Continuum 1.1, configured an Ant
project. There's a build.xml file in the project. The project is checked-out
from a remote Subversion server. When I do a force-build, the status of the
project is stuck on the build queue and doesn't proceed. Had followed the
FAQ to modify the ant.bat of ANT 1.7.

I'm behind a corporate firewall. Using JDK 1.6. From the logs files, there
weren't much information, except that the project is in queue. The
build.xmlactually does nothing but echo to the console. What could be
wrong here?