Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net> on 2005/04/25 04:20:36 UTC

Cactus 1.7.1

Vincent,

After you close CACTUS-206, what do you think we release a new Cactus
release (1.7.1)?

There's been quite a few minor bug fixes (specially on the maven plugin
and JDK 1.5 support) since 1.7.0 has been released, so I think it would
be a good idea to have some intermediate point releases before 1.8.0
(and the Cargo integration) comes out.

-- Felipe

RE: Cactus 1.7.1

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Ok, for now I'll wait for your release of the ejb plugin v1.6. I also need
to finish the release of the Cargo 0.5 release today.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: Cactus 1.7.1

RE: Cactus 1.7.1

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Felipe,

I agree. Here's what I'm proposing:

- I release Cargo 0.5 sometime this week
- Magnus applies his patch for cactifyear (requires cargo)
- I finish CACTUS-206
- We release Cactus 1.7.1 over the week end

How does that sound?

Thanks
-Vincent