Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/05/25 08:17:48 UTC

Discuss ShenYu support other config center

Hi Community

For ShenYu , data configuration and synchronization is a very important
feature.

Currently we have 4 kinds of synchronization methods, http, websocket,
nacos, zookeeper, do we need to add other synchronization methods, such as
apollo [1], etcd [2], consul [3].

Welcome to discuss in the comments and look forward to better suggestions.

[1] https://github.com/ctripcorp/apollo
[2] https://github.com/etcd-io/etcd
[3] https://github.com/hashicorp/consul

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Re: Discuss ShenYu support other config center

Posted by wei liu <lw...@apache.org>.
Who wants to do etcd synchronization center? If not, I can try

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2021年5月25日周二 下午5:47写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi All

Posted by YuI HessTina <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nuoyan <nu...@apache.org>.
Agree, similar to registration center

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2021年5月25日周二 下午4:18写道:

Posted by tingting <fi...@apache.org>.
I also agree with Kevin Clair! If we add  other synchronization
methods ,  it will be convenient for user to use if they are currently
using apollo or etcd in their project

沈祥俊 <15...@163.com> 于2021年5月26日周三 上午11:39写道:

Posted by 沈祥俊 <15...@163.com>.
I also agree Kevin Clair!

Posted by ttttangzhen <ta...@foxmail.com>.
I agree with the plan to increase the synchronization mode and provide the synchronization mode of multiple mainstream configuration centers, which can reduce the difficulty for users to use

I want to try to provide [consul]&nbsp;synchronization

回复: Discuss ShenYu support other config center

Posted by ttttangzhen <ta...@foxmail.com>.
I agree with&nbsp;kevin Clair.&nbsp;

I don’t think it is necessary to provide so many ways to synchronize using the configuration center.
Maybe we can separate the synchronization of the gateway and admin from the management page, similar to the nameserver of rocketMQ

Posted by wei liu <lw...@apache.org>.
I also agree Kevin Clair!

Using SPI to abstract and let users to extend themselves extensions is a
very good idea.

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2021年5月25日周二 下午5:00写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi kevin Clair