Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Ramandeep Singh Nanda <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/23 21:15:27 UTC

Commander application unable to deassign Admin role.

Hi,

I am trying to deassign Admin role using the commander application from
user, but it is not doing so. Any pointers.

Assigning new roles is working, I built the fortress-app using latest
commit.

Here is the wicket debug log.

*INFO: *Response processed successfully.
*INFO: *refocus last focused component not needed/allowed
*INFO: *focus set on deassignAdminRoled6
*INFO: *focus set on deassignAdminRoled6
*INFO: *
Submitting a multipart form without a timeout. Use
AjaxRequestAttributes.setRequestTimeout(duration) if need to handle
connection timeouts.
*INFO: *returned focused element: [object HTMLInputElement]
*INFO: *returned focused element: [object HTMLInputElement]
*INFO: *Response processed successfully.
*INFO: *refocus last focused component not needed/allowed
*INFO: *focus removed from deassignAdminRoled6

Ramandeep Singh
ramannanda9@gmail.com

Re: Commander application unable to deassign Admin role.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
Just realized you’re asking about the admin role deassign op not rbac role.  Same question / recommendation applies.

Add the debug statement to log4j, look at info panel / logs.

DEBUG - 21 Dec 2016 16:56:10,275 - UserDetailPanel            - .onSubmit deassignAdminRole
DEBUG - 21 Dec 2016 16:56:10,284 - InfoPanel                  - .display message (AJAX): User: jtsTU10User1 has been deassigned adminRole: fortress-core-super-admin

Shawn

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.