Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2008/08/04 11:49:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r682305 - in /xmlgraphics/commons/trunk: ./ src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/

Sorry Adrian, but I'm -1 on that commit. You barely left the weekend to
react on your proposal. IMO, XGC is not the right place for this. I
don't see a high reusability factor in this code, it has very little to
do with XML and graphics and it is only used by one component inside FOP.
I don't see that Batik will ever need this package. Will reply in to
your proposal as well.

On 04.08.2008 11:38:03 acumiskey wrote:
> Author: acumiskey
> Date: Mon Aug  4 02:38:02 2008
> New Revision: 682305

> Log:
> Added the new org.apache.xmlgraphics.store package to provide temporary storage features.
>
> Added:
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/FileStore.java   (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/InputStreamStorer.java   (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/StoreRecord.java   (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/Storer.java   (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/Writable.java   (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/WritableStorer.java   (with props)
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics/store/WriteSession.java   (with props)
> Modified:
>     xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/status.xml
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki