Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 01:53:21 UTC

[vote] Kevin as release manager for Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0

Hi All,
    I would like to volunteer as the release manager for Apache
RealClass@BlueSky 1.0 release.
Since we've finished the most complicated work, i think that it's time
for us to do the first release
of RealClass.
   Here's the following thing i would do next:

   1. read relevent document of "how to" release and learn from other c++
   project;
   2. re-examine the critical issues like legal problem and make sure we
   complete all the documents;
   3. as soon as everything is all right, i would start a release vote in
   dev mailing list.

     It's not easy for this project to go this far. And finnally we nearly
come to the first release. Once we experience the whole procedure, it would
be much easier for us to gradute or become TLP. Thanks.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: [vote] Kevin as release manager for Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0

Posted by Jin Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cao Jin (曹劲)
Group of Network Multimedia

Re: [vote] Kevin as release manager for Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0

Posted by Arjun Kochhar <ar...@newconceptict.com>.
+1

--
Best Regards,
Arjun Kochhar

Posted by Raghavan Srinivasan <ra...@newconceptinfosys.com>.

Posted by chen hecky <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by liuxiaosmile <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

2009-11-03

liuxiaosmile

Posted by Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your efforts, I will assist you in preparing the first release.
As you said It's not easy for this project to go this far,
thus we should continue to work hard to make it successful.

Regards,
Arthur

Posted by DongWei <go...@gmail.com>.
+1

2009/11/3 Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>    I would like to volunteer as the release manager for Apache
> RealClass@BlueSky 1.0 release.
> Since we've finished the most complicated work, i think that it's time
> for us to do the first release
> of RealClass.
>   Here's the following thing i would do next:
>

>   1. read relevent document of "how to" release and learn from other c++
>   project;
>   2. re-examine the critical issues like legal problem and make sure we
>   complete all the documents;
>   3. as soon as everything is all right, i would start a release vote in
>   dev mailing list.
>
>     It's not easy for this project to go this far. And finnally we nearly
> come to the first release. Once we experience the whole procedure, it would
> be much easier for us to gradute or become TLP. Thanks.
> regards,
> Kevin
>

> --
> Bowen Ma a.k.a Samuel Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU
> Shaanxi Province Key Lab. of Satellite and Terrestrial Network Tech
> http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

--
DongWei- Bluesky Dev Team XJTU

Re: [vote] Kevin as release manager for Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0