Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2008/08/06 22:43:10 UTC

request login for myfaces.zones.apache.org

Hi,

Can someone (Manfred Geiler? Sean Schofield?) please create me an
account on myfaces.zones.apache.org so I can try to get continuum to
autostart on zone reboot? Currently, every time the zone is rebooted
continuum is not available - or at least, I think that's the major
problem.

I also plan to upgrade continuum to the latest version (unless that is
already done). Last time I looked we were using a fairly old version..

Thanks,
Simon

Re: request login for myfaces.zones.apache.org

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

See my offline email with your login particulars...

--
Grant Smith

Re: request login for myfaces.zones.apache.org

Posted by simon <sk...@apache.org>.