Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/12/12 12:11:49 UTC

Confluence notifications

Hi,

I'm not sure why, but untill 25 november I was automatically notified of any changes done in our Confluence Wiki. I remember having
set a parameter when we 1st migrate to Confluence. Something surely happened since I had today to explicilty change a parameter on
*all* spaces I want to be notified changes in (actually all spaces). And I clearly remember not having done this at the beginning,
or at least not to have changed it since. So if you want to continue to be notified about Confluence changes too, I guess you will
have to do the same. How to do it is explained in http://docs.ofbiz.org/users/viewnotifications.action. This can be done per page
too.

HTH

Jacques