Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Tyrone Hinderson <th...@reonomy.com> on 2016/07/01 14:39:56 UTC

Re: Airflow pause-all

Interesting, is that config variable in the "core" section?

And environment variable config is still a thing in 1.7.1.2, if you're
interested.

Re: Airflow pause-all

Posted by Tyrone Hinderson <th...@reonomy.com>.
Cool, thanks for the clarification

Re: Airflow pause-all

Posted by Laura Lorenz <ll...@industrydive.com>.

Re: Airflow pause-all

Posted by Tyrone Hinderson <th...@reonomy.com>.

Re: Airflow pause-all

Posted by Laura Lorenz <ll...@industrydive.com>.
Yes, it is in the core section. Thanks for the clarification on 1.7.1.2!