Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/20 03:08:48 UTC

Polls and Votes code modify

Hello,

I would like to have more information about the code "Poll and Votes."
If it was based on some other code? We can add features, like other
types of questions?
Also need an easy way to retrieve the list of who voted and more
scrutiny details. I have used the log files of Red5.

Thanks,
Jaime Balbino

Re: Polls and Votes code modify

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Max
I would like to participate in the construction of this new code.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jaime,

--
WBR