Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Saad Nader <sn...@gamespy.com> on 2008/09/03 02:33:30 UTC

Can Axis2 work on embedded systems

Hello All,

Does Axis2 work on embedded systems with smaller amounts of memory and
less CPU capabilities?  By less, I mean being able to run threads but
not as powerful as an Intel processors (ARM9 for example).

Thanks,

------------------------

Saad Nader

Middleware Engineer

Powered By Gamespy

www.poweredbygamespy.com

Re: Can Axis2 work on embedded systems

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:03 AM, Saad Nader <sn...@gamespy.com> wrote:
If you are talking about Axis2/C, then it is written in C and have a low
memory footprint. But you may need to do some optimization to axiom to get
the things working on an embedded system.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/