Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rick Goeltz <go...@bellsouth.net> on 2002/05/29 07:53:40 UTC

Render region-body on top of region-before?

FOP'ers:

Is is possible to have the region-body render on top of region-before?  I
need to put some information into the first-page header area, which is
implemented as an image.

Thanks!

Rick

Re: Render region-body on top of region-before?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Rick Goeltz wrote:
> Is is possible to have the region-body render on top of region-before?
> I need to put some information into the first-page header area, which is
> implemented as an image.

Apparently not.
You can put the image in an absolutely positioned
fo:block-container:

    <fo:block-container position="absolute" top="2.5cm" left="2.5cm">
      <fo:external-graphic src="g.jpg"/>
    </fo:block-container>
    <fo:table table-layout="fixed">
      <fo:table-column column-width="50mm"/>
The table will be drawn on top of the image.

J.Pietschmann