Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Marko Frelih <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 17:10:57 UTC

subversion plugin za MS Visual Studio 2005

Zivjo, Brane!

Ali ste ze mogoce naredili plugin za MS Visual Studio 2005 za subversion?
--
My status <skype:markosan1977?call>
Get Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download> and call me for free.

Re: subversion plugin za MS Visual Studio 2005

Posted by Karel Kral <kr...@volny.cz>.
We had switched to SVN + TortoiseSvn this week.
We are evaluating AnkhSvn plugin now and it seems still too slow and buggy.

We have tried VisualSvn too. It seems to be faster and more stable.
But VisualSvn is missing an auto-add files feature (when new file is
added to project) in current version.
---------
Prostredi: VB.NET, VS2005 Pro, XP Pro/P4 3GHz, 2GB RAM
Karel Kral, senior developer
ANETE, s.r.o.

On 20.3.2007 22:31, Max wrote:
> I think nobody has mentioned VisualSVN yet. This plugin has made in onto
> my must-have list on day-1.
>
> We switched from VSS to SVN a few months ago and everyone loves
> VisualSVN by now (especially those who didn't like to work in the shell
> with Tortoise).
>
> It's affordable (49$), it wraps around my otherwise favorite svn client
> TortoiseSVN (it uses all of its windows for commiting, updating,
> checking for modifications,...) and it actually works. ;-)
>
> http://www.visualsvn.com/
>
> Max
>
> Hernán Martínez Foffani wrote:
>> Or...
>> http://ankhsvn.tigris.org
>>

>> Matjaz wrote:
>>
>> http://garrys-brain.blogspot.com/2006/11/visual-studio-2005-and-tortoisesvn.
>>
>> html

---------
Environment: VB.NET, VS2005 Pro, XP Pro/P4 3GHz, 2GB RAM

Re: subversion plugin za MS Visual Studio 2005

Posted by Max <sp...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Hernán Martínez Foffani <he...@ecc.es>.
Or...
http://ankhsvn.tigris.org

Posted by Matjaz <mc...@gmail.com>.
No virus found in this outgoing message. Scanned by Killer.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Re: subversion plugin za MS Visual Studio 2005

Posted by si <ss...@gmail.com>.
http://www.google.com/search?q=+svn+visual+studio+plugin