Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kamiseq <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/18 20:41:20 UTC

widgets support

hi,
I need to create simple service that returns html content and then talks to
my client with json. I would like to integrate this with other
services/daos/etc I have injected to my pages.

this 'widget' will not be a part of a page from the beginning but should be
a part of application. some script on the page will call the service and it
should respond with json so client could render itself or with html to speed
up that initialization.

what do you think, where should I start looking.

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@gmail.com
pkaminski.prv@gmail.com