Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raju Balugu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 14:39:50 UTC

How to configure the logs for Tomcat 5.5.17

 Hi ,

Tomcat 5.5.15 Solaris 2.9 box

I am trying to configure the logging throuth log4j but not able to
success..getting lot of errors.

Can anybody give the steps to configure the tomcat logging.(specific to
Tomcat purpose not the application)

Regards
 Raju

Re: How to configure the logs for Tomcat 5.5.17

Posted by Raju Balugu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Jon Dickinson.previously I tried by putting those jar files
into common/lib.Now I will try by putting those jars into server/lib.

Regards
Raju

Posted by Jon Dickinson <jo...@googlemail.com>.