Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2023/12/17 06:41:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.3.4 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Apache Spark 3.3.4!

Spark 3.3.4 is the last maintenance release based on the
branch-3.3 maintenance branch of Spark. It contains many fixes
including security and correctness domains. We strongly
recommend all 3.3 users to upgrade to this or higher stable release.

To download Spark 3.3.4, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-3-4.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to
this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun