Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2020/10/27 09:33:52 UTC

Re: Call another component's request-map

Hi Daors,

You can use the controlPath attribute in ofbizUrl macro like this:

<@ofbizUrl
controlPath="/partymgr/control">viewprofile?partyId=${invoice.invoiceRolePartyId}</...@ofbizUrl>

HTH

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
My bad. I suggested for ftl. Thanks Deepak for correcting me!

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Daors,