Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Eric Payne <er...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/03 22:04:33 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Takanobu Asanuma

 Contratulations Takanobu!

    On Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 9:24:07 AM CDT, Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Takanobu Asanuma has accepted
the invitation to become an Apache Hadoop committer.

Please join me in congratulating Takanobu!

Thanks,
Akira

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Takanobu Asanuma

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Takanobu!

-Xiao