Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2005/01/29 01:46:08 UTC

--disable-subdir-config ? What is its purpose?

What is the purpose of --disable-subdir-config?

AFAIK passing it will break the build, if using any bundled
apr/apr-util/neon, and have no effect, if not.

Does it have a real use?

If yes, I want to document it.
If no, I want to remove it.

Max.

Re: --disable-subdir-config ? What is its purpose?

Posted by Greg Hudson <gh...@MIT.EDU>.
On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 20:46, Max Bowsher wrote:
> What is the purpose of --disable-subdir-config?
>
> AFAIK passing it will break the build, if using any bundled
> apr/apr-util/neon, and have no effect, if not.

Uh, sure, it has no use beginning from a clean tarball.

> Does it have a real use?

I've used it occasionally to reconfigure Subversion without
reconfiguring the (already configured and built) subdirs.