Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Thomas Blasejewicz <th...@s7.dion.ne.jp> on 2015/01/04 04:22:24 UTC

function key behavior

Good morning
I did have this problem before.
LibreOffice installed on linux machine (right now the particular
distribution is xubuntu 14.04, rather high-spec machine).
On my Windows computers F11 calls up the "style menu".
Now, on this linux installation it HAS to be Shift+F11 (some other
function keys act similar)

On another (old) computer I succeeded solving the problem by changing
"function key behavior" under the BIOS setting.
This does not work this time.
First, this computer's BIOS does not show such a setting.
Second, I have TWO user profiles on the computer, one newly set up.
Under the first user profile F11 works as expected.
The second user profile requires said Shift+F11.

So .. this cannot be a BIOS issue, right?
I tried to find something under "Options", no success.

What am I missing?
Is there somewhere a setting, where I can set the function key behavior
to the one I am used to (the one that works under Windows)?

Thank you in advance.
Thomas

Re: function key behavior

Posted by Thomas Blasejewicz <to...@einklang.com>.
Sorry! This was supposed to go the LibreOffice list ...

Re: function key behavior

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.