Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Caroline & Frdric MOHIER <fr...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/05/12 19:47:03 UTC

Interested in bugrat report #53 ...

 Hi,
 I am interested in the bugrat report #53 wich was filed in 2000/08 ... I know it is a very long time ago ! I have seen in the mailing list that " BugRat Report #53 has been filed." on 2000-08-30 and I have seen the content of the message but I cannot view the report beacause the following URL (<http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/53>) refuses the connection. Anyone can help please ? I am very much interested in the status of the bug reported ...
 Thanks, Fred.