Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/25 07:19:40 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "More investigation on the .htaccess/Redirect problem" on Ultrix (fwd)

From: mcgrant@rascals.stanford.edu
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Mon Jun 24 20:59:28 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "More investigation on the .htaccess/Redirect problem" on Ultrix

Submitter: mcgrant@rascals.stanford.edu
Operating system: Ultrix, version: 4.4
Version of Apache Used: 1.1b4, gcc 2.7.2
Extra Modules used: mod_cntr.c, mod_info.c, mod_server.c
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
OK, a bit more about this problem: it doesn't
seem to occur when Redirect commands are placed

--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from mcgrant@rascals.stanford.edu -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "More investigation on the .htaccess/Redirect problem" on Ultrix (fwd)

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
Hmm - I tried to replicate this problem on 1.1b4, and couldn't get the
same problem, at least on BSDI.  I don't have access to Ultrix here, and
I'm not sure if anyone else on the development team does... is there
perhaps a way you could dig a little deeper into the code to see what
might be going wrong?  Alternately, is there a way you could give us an
account on an ultrix box to see for ourselves?

	Brian

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Rob Hartill forwarded: