Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> on 2018/11/08 22:53:50 UTC

[Call for items] November Beam Newsletter

Hi Beamers:

Time to sync with the community on all the awesome stuff we've been doing!

*Add the highlights from October to now (or planned events and talks) that
you want to share by 11/14 11:59 p.m. PDT.*

We will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version
directly to the user mailing list. If you do not know how to format
something, it is OK to just put down the info and I will edit. I'll ship
out the newsletter on 11/15.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kKQ4a9RdptB6NwYlqmI9tTcdLAUzDnWi2dkvUi0J_Ww
--
Rose Thị Nguyễn

Re: [Call for items] November Beam Newsletter

Posted by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com>.
Thank you, thank you! :)

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Call for items] November Beam Newsletter

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.