Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/05 12:22:12 UTC

Re: Fixed Assets Queries - 13.07

Hi Sharan,

Welcome back. What JIRA issue are you referering to?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre

I thought the depreciation time periods was included as part of JIRA 5282
but now I look at it again - I dont think it is.

I know it was raised in the discussion on 5542 but I'm now not sure whether
it's been recorded as a potential future requirement.

Thanks
Sharan