Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 13:44:39 UTC

list of public clouds

Hi,

I am writing a document where I would like to list  public clouds based on CloudStack that offer "beta"/developer preferably with some free credits.

I currently have:

-exoscale
-ikoula
-pcextreme
-leaseweb
-greenqloud
-BT cloud
-SungardAS
-Datapipe
-Kumo

Any others out there ?

-Sebastien

Re: list of public clouds

Posted by Prodosh Banerjee <p....@safeswisscloud.ch>.
Hi Sebastien,

Our developers program is designed to support innovative cloud solutions: https://www.safeswisscloud.ch/en/developers

We provide free computing and storage resources for developers on a case by case basis to help them get their solutions up and running and delivered through Safe Swiss Cloud.

Thanks for helping to publicize this,

Best regards
Prodosh

Prodosh Banerjee
Safe Swiss Cloud - an offering of Anolim GmbH

Web: 	http://www.safeswisscloud.ch

Tel: 		+41 43 541 5704
Email: 	p.banerjee@safeswisscloud.ch
Skype: 	p.banerjee