Posted to distributedlog-dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 03:20:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Move completely to Github

Hi all,

It has been more than 3 months after we moved to use Github for issue
tracking (for BP-9
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/BP-9+-+Github+issues+for+Issue+Tracking>).
And we have been successfully released 4.5.0 when using Github. I think it
is the time to discuss to make JIRA readonly and all the activities should
happen in Github.

Any thoughts?

- Sijie

Re: [DISCUSS] Move completely to Github

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
We could have a VOTE.

But, I think there iff there is no concern or main objection from DISCUSS
thread, we could move to Github via Gtibox without VOTE.

Once done, we just need to do official ANNOUNCE to make sure dev@ at
bookkeeper and dost-log knows about the changes and what to expect.

I am +1 for it.

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
We could have a VOTE.