Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by deepa chopra <de...@fedex.com> on 2005/01/14 21:57:18 UTC

New to JetSpeed

I am new to jetSpeed. I am trying to use the jetspeed1.5. I got
jetspeed1.5-src.zip file from the internet and tried to compile. It does not
work form me. I used build.xml included with the project, for compiling. I
tried to use IntelliJ and tried the jar target. Does the build.xml work? It
has path that do not match to the files present in the project? Any
suggestions?

Thanks

Deepa

Re: New to JetSpeed

Posted by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com>.
Deepa,

Do you have a need to compile Jetspeed 1.5? If not, you could download
the release binaries available at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi

Hema