Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2002/08/13 14:42:34 UTC

RE: James hates mozilla? (or it just loves file handles to go with itslizards)

SMTP Auth has been the subject of a few patches recently, I suspect you may
have spotted a bug.
Could you submit it to bugzilla for us?

Is it Moz that runs out of handles or James, I assume that if its still
working via telnet it'll be Moz, are they on the same machine?
d.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Hey, turned out Stephan Schiessling knew what the problem was.. .see his
message.. .thanks.