Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/26 20:56:12 UTC

SystemError[] in rundata not initialized?

In my action class, I throw a new Exception
I can view the stack trace in my jsp
<%= rundata.getStackTrace() %>

According to the docs, I should have an array of SystemError available in
my rundata.  But if I try to access it, I get a
It seems that it is not being set.  The length of the SystemError[] array is 0

SystemError[] x = rundata.getSystemErrors();
SystemError y = x[0];

Can someone explain if I am mis-using this method on rundata, or if there
is something else that I must do.

What I want to do is be able to access the Exception that my action class
raised.  I am using the TDK 2.1

Thanks,
Phillip