Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 10:37:15 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenEJB/TomEE 4.0.0-beta-1

Ok!  I think it's voting time.  I've rolled a few binaries and worked out every little license detail and finally got something I think is probably the best set of binaries we've rolled.

The tag and repo:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-4.0.0-beta-1/
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-012/

And my little report of the jars in the repo.  That's all the above binaries downloaded, unpacked, and then indexed so it's easy to browse around and poke at the files.

  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/orgapacheopenejb-012/archives.html

Vote will be open for 72 hours!

-David

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenEJB/TomEE 4.0.0-beta-1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
i used Xmx = 1g in my case (thanks Jon)

- Romain

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
compilation worked for me (after some MAVEN_OPTS enhancements)
legal files seems ok from your generated page (which doesn't handle tar.gz
correctly ;))
some tcks passed (sorry i didnt re-run everything ;)²)

+1

- Romain

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Forgot my +1!

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 30, 2011, at 3:54 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> Is this the source release that we are voting on? openejb-4.0.0-beta-1-source-release.zip in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-012/org/apache/openejb/openejb/4.0.0-beta-1/

Right.

-David

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Is this the source release that we are voting on? openejb-4.0.0-beta-1-source-release.zip in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-012/org/apache/openejb/openejb/4.0.0-beta-1/

--kevan

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
What I've found works for this is to have a profile named something like "all-subprojects" that really includes all these non-released subprojects and then configure the deploy plugin in each of them with <skip>true</skip> so they don't actually get released.  Then you can include the all-subprojects profile in the release plugin arguments.  (If you do this you should be able to do your ${arguments} trick in the openejb top level pom and use the normal apache 10 pom as well)

thanks
david jencks