Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Bazilio <ba...@inf.puc-rio.br> on 2000/12/14 15:16:49 UTC

#FIXED attributes

         Dear all,

         I'm a brazilian researcher and a beginner in Xslt.

         I had been using an old version of Xalan without problems before
I've updated to version 1.0.

         From then, I've been experiencing the following situation ...

Fatal Error at (file pml_20000906.dtd, line 512, char40): An exception occured!
Type:IllegalArgumentException, Message:String pool id was not legal
XSL Error: Could not parse AA_FV03.pxl document!

XSLException Type is : XSLTProcessorException
Message is : Could not parse AA_FV03.pxl document!

         which seems to come from the DTD ..

508 <!ELEMENT HeatOfFormation EMPTY>
509 <!ATTLIST HeatOfFormation
510              qty  CDATA    #FIXED 'molarEnthalpy'
511              unit  CDATA   #IMPLIED
512              val  CDATA    #IMPLIED  >

         I believe that the problem is the #FIXED attribute because when I
erase
this part, the erroneous msg points to the next #FIXED attribute declaration.

         Has anybody experiencing the same?

         Thanks in advance, Bazilio.