Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel ARNOD-PRIN <sa...@smile.ch> on 2001/05/18 16:54:27 UTC

How to use new versions of FOP with Cocoon 1 ???

I am not able (see my last mail) to install a better version than 0.15
with Cocoon 1 because of the PD2Formatter from cocoon...

thanx for helping

Re: How to use new versions of FOP with Cocoon 1 ???

Posted by Samuel ARNOD-PRIN <sa...@smile.ch>.
Samuel ARNOD-PRIN a écrit :

> I am not able (see my last mail) to install a better version than 0.15
> with Cocoon 1 because of the PD2Formatter from cocoon...
>
> thanx for helping

for who are wondering.. the new class has been added in cocoon 1.8.3-dev