Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/11/15 19:27:33 UTC

Re: Cocoon portal action

It should also be possible with the PageLabel support.

If you can obtain the user's desired tab from some configuration during
login you can then put it in the authentication context.  Then, set your
redirect-to uri in the login pipeline to something like:

  <map:redirect-to
uri="portal/pageLabel={session-context:authentication/authentication/data/start-tab}"/>

As long as start-tab matches a tab configured in the layout you should see
the correct item.

Ralph