Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/31 15:44:57 UTC

Eclipse Scala IDE with MacOS (Catalina) and OpenJDK11

Hey Dev Group,

Apologies if this was meant to be sent for dev group, so I thought I would
put it out here.

It seems that I cannot get Eclipse Scala to start with MacOS (Catalina). I
must be honest, that I haven't tried it on Mac before. Additionally, I am
using OpenJDK 11. I have put it inside the /Library/Java/OpenJDK/
subdirectory and confirmed that Java Path and executables are discovered
correctly.

 Any pointers from folks out there who are using Eclipse Scala IDE with Mac
and OpenJDK 11 would be appreciated. If I get it it to work, I would
probably note this down on Cwiki for all future comms.

Regards,
M. Manna