Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Srikanth K <ks...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 06:35:14 UTC

Sling Authentication Handler Flow

Hi Team,

We need some help in understanding the Authentication Handler.

We have developed a simple Authentication Handler and mentioned the path as
"/j_secutiry_check".

But we observed that the request has been processed for both "/" and
"/j_security_check" paths.

*Can we stop the flow in between and send the response back to the user? *

According to current implementation if the path is matched, then all the
AuthenticationHandlers are executed. But according to OSGI the highest
ranking service should be executed.

--
SRIKANTH KALVAKOTA