Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by DoubleCrest <do...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/28 23:18:10 UTC

[Tomahawk] problem

Hi -

I have couple of problems with jscookmenu tag:

1. When I click menu item on a page, it does the form submit but it also
does the validation check, because some fields on this page are required, so
I cannot navigate away from current page - Is there a way to break the
request processing cycle? (jscookmenu does not have immediate attribute)

2. I included the same drop down menu in different pages, however, it only
works on one page, other pages, when click menu item, it shows error:
elements.iscook_menu is null or not a object

Any suggestions are appreciated!

RE: [Tomahawk] problem

Posted by DoubleCrest <do...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks a lot! It works.

The weird thing is that on one page, that hidden input line was generated
automatically, that's why this page was working all the time. While other
pages, I have to manually add the line.

Thanks again.

OK...long shot but this still might work.

See http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg22028.html

RE: [Tomahawk] problem

Posted by James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com>.

RE: [Tomahawk] problem

Posted by James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com>.
Are you using JSF 1.2 ?

The first issue is resolved. Indeed, the immediate is available.

However, 2nd problem remains.

Re: [Tomahawk] problem

Posted by DoubleCrest <do...@yahoo.com>.