Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jan Linders <ja...@home.nl> on 2007/06/12 21:19:47 UTC

Trinidad

Hi everyone,

I'm very interested to start using Myfaces Trinidad in a critical
application.
A few question hopefully someone can answer !

1. Is there a stable release available of Trinidad or when is this going to
be made available ?
2. Are the Trinidad components considered to be production ready or when
will they be ?
3. Is the combination JBoss 4.05, Hybernate and MyFaces/Trinidad a good
stack ?

Looking forward to the answers !

Regards, Jan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:10 PM

Re: Trinidad

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 6/12/07, Jan Linders <ja...@home.nl> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm very interested to start using Myfaces Trinidad in a critical
> application.
> A few question hopefully someone can answer !
>
> 1. Is there a stable release available of Trinidad or when is this going to
> be made available ?

over the weekend we start the release procedure.
We just released our needed dependencies.

> 2. Are the Trinidad components considered to be production ready or when
> will they be ?

they are. they were donated by Oracle last year or so, and already in
usage by some projects. Perhaps some other "success stories" can be
published here or at JSFCentral

> 3. Is the combination JBoss 4.05, Hybernate and MyFaces/Trinidad a good
> stack ?

I created for fun this demo:
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/

that uses some other technologies as the "full stack".

> Looking forward to the answers !
>
> Regards, Jan

-M

--