Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom Bednarz <li...@bednarz.ch> on 2002/02/05 14:28:51 UTC

reloading templates

Hello,

What possibilities do I have to reload and quickly test changed templates?
Do I need to reload an application in TOMCAT using the manager app or is
there anything shorter? (JSP just recompile, quite handy for testing....)

Thomas

Re: reloading templates

Posted by Tom Bednarz <li...@bednarz.ch>.
FORGET THIS, I postet to the wrong list!!! SORRY!

Thomas