Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by jasperliu <ja...@bcds.com.au> on 2012/10/24 04:04:18 UTC

Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-src .sln project cannot be loaded in VS2008

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-src.zip from the
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/apachenmsactivemq-v156.html

and also checked out the same code from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/tags/1.5.6/
via SVN.

However, when I tried to open the .sln project file, it pops up these
messages:

The Project 'vs2008-activemq' is under source control. An error occurred
registering this project with the source control. It is recommended that you
do not make any changes to this project.

Following by another message:
Unexpected error encountered. It is recommended that you restart the
application as soon as possible.
Error: The parameter is incorrect.
File: vsee\lib\xfcstr\winstrw.cpp
Line Number: 166

Does anyone have idea what've happened? or do I need to configure anything
before I start the project?
Any help will be mostly appreciated!!

Cheers!
Jasper

Re: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ-1.5.6-src .sln project cannot be loaded in VS2008

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Jasper,

It is integrated with Subversion via AnkhSVN.  Do you have AnkhSVN
installed?  Have you applied any Service Packs to Visual Studio?  Just
trying to figure out what you have configured.

You can download AnkhSVN from here: http://ankhsvn.open.collab.net/downloads

I usually go with the daily builds of 2.3, even though it's not released
it.  It's still pretty stable.