Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org> on 2017/01/18 02:02:54 UTC

Re: Public bloodhound down

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 2:49 AM Tom Edwards <td...@t0m.me.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The public self-hosted instance of bloodhound here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall
>
> has been down for the last few days. As most of the documentation appears
> hosted through this portal, including contact information, I've only go
> this email address to report issues.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

It seems issues.apache.org/bloodhound is down again: "The requested URL
/bloodhound was not found on this server."

I may have access to the vm, but I can't even remember anymore and don't
have time right now to go digging. Could someone with access please take a
look?

- Ryan

Re: Public bloodhound down

Posted by "lunakid@gmail.com" <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello there,

Just found about the project, got excited, wanted to try an online demo, and ended up registering here to report that the service is down again (so the main project "welcome" page http://bloodhound.apache.org is full of dead links now). I don't know for how long, I've just been there for the first time today.

I'm also not sure how much the project itself is still alive (but found a question about just that from 2 years ago, and the answers then were: kinda-sorta), nevertheless, if nothing else, the nice Apache front page certainly suggests it very much is...

All the best,
Sz.

Re: Public bloodhound down

Posted by John Chambers <ch...@apache.org>.