Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/03/02 11:22:31 UTC

[FYI] Weird UI behaviour in trunk demo today

Hi,

There was a weird UI behaviour in trunk demo today. I changed the default language from Turkish to English and it seems it resolved the issue

Jacques

Re: [FYI] Weird UI behaviour in trunk demo today

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The UI was distorted when I logged in with https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

Switching to Accounting did not work but changing to flexadmin or changing theme (to Flat Grey) worked.

Then I spotted the Turkish language was on, switched to English, et voilà all issues were resolved, go figure ;)

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Jacques,

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There was a weird UI behaviour in trunk demo today. I changed the default
> language from Turkish to English and it seems it resolved the issue
>
> Jacques
>
> --
Sent from my phone