Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pe...@nokia.com on 2003/06/23 11:06:00 UTC

multiple connectors

Hi!

I have 2 connectors configured, in my Tomcat one secure, one non-secure.

Can I configure two webapps in such way, that one would use
ONLY the secure connector, the other ONLY the non-secure ?

Thx,
PEter

Re: multiple connectors

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
You could if each connector were in its own <Service>. But I fail to see any
reason why this would be done.

-Tim