Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Antoine Boucher <an...@haltondc.com> on 2023/02/23 22:56:59 UTC

More context information for alerts messages

Hello,

This is the typical alert message we receive. It would be very useful, if not essential, to have more context information in messages, such as account name or project name in the below example, in order to take timely action.

"Template 06cfc10e-a07d-4cee-8929-ca98946c60ab failed to upload. Error details: Maximum number of resources of type secondary_storage for account/project has exceeded”

Regards,
Antoine

Re: More context information for alerts messages

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Please create an issue on github,
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/new/choose

(and add a little more functional description , if you can)

--
Daan