Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ori Tend <or...@fetchbook.info> on 2003/03/03 15:13:26 UTC

mod_jk2 throw these errors in apache error_log

I'm getting tons of these errors in my apache2 error_log.
Is anyone familiar with that?

[error] channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 11
[error] workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
[error] channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 11
[error] workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
[error] channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 11
[error] workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
[notice] Graceful restart requested, doing restart

It looks like apache keeps to gracefully restart, even though I don't
signal it.
I hope someone saw this before....

Ori.