Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Engelmann Florian <fl...@everyware.ch> on 2017/04/07 16:00:48 UTC

Miami and conference

Hi all,

is there any official number of registered attendees? How many are expected? Any number from the last conferences?

All the best,
Florian

Re: Miami and conference

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Try reaching out to PMC or Dev list..

Re: Miami and conference

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Florian,

The Miami conference is officially ApacheCon North American and The CloudStack Collab Conference is a breakout part of the conference. We believe we'll probably have somewhere north of 50 people for CloudStack specifically, but it's hard to determine exact numbers, as people are registering for ApacheCon and some are not mentioning their exact interest.

- Si