Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by s r <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/20 15:44:24 UTC

Adjust Height of Data Visualization

Hi, Sorry if I'm missing something obvious
I've started using Zeppelin for data exploration and would like to
have a bigger (higher) visualization widget to display more rows.
Any ideas?

Re: Adjust Height of Data Visualization

Posted by s r <sa...@gmail.com>.
I don't seem to have a resize handle on latest Firefox or Chromium
.
I'm using Zeppelin 0.6.1 by the way - can upgrade if needed.

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi,