Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/06/13 16:39:21 UTC

OpenMeetings - A Shepard's View

The report does not list the top issues for graduation.  Also, it appears that there were some practices that are not quite inline with recommendations; though, the mentors have appeared to address this.  Other than that, activity and community appear to be strong.

Re: OpenMeetings - A Shepard's View

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Thanks Matt,

I agree with your observations and coin firm that, as a mentor, I'm giving
OpenMeetings more attention moving forwards. No significant problems, just
a lack of mentoring.

Ross

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Thanks Matt,