Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/12 21:09:53 UTC

Releasing Maven Artifacts

I think I remember seeing an e-mail from Infra that they were going to
discontinue support for the maven rsync release folder and force all
projects to use Nexus. Is that correct ? Would that have any side
effects on our 2.0 release candidate ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Releasing Maven Artifacts

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
(Great to save that query till after the vote was posted...) I don't
recall that happening and believe it still works ok, could you be
mixing it up with the svn pubsub changes for websites? Do you have any
links to emails? Anyway I don't think this should interfere with the
current vote as the Maven jars could be redeployed or manually put
into nexus and released from there so either way it should be ok.

   ...ant