Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2015/07/19 09:50:06 UTC

Re: Suggestion on how to read huge excel files.

Hi,

I don't think we can replace the existing functionality immediately as
other people will be relying on it.

If you can polish the code up a bit more and add some JavaDoc and unit
tests to describe how it can be used I can put it in some of the
"contributed/incoming/incubating" areas of POI.

Dominik.