Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/04/09 01:07:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] Branch for 0.6.0

Hi Everyone,
I believe that there have been some new enhancements recently and we should begin the process of preparing for a release.  In particular I would like to volunteer to be the release manager and to propose branching for an 0.6.0 release Friday say 4pm eastern.  If this would cause undue complexity for anyone, lets talk about it.
Kevin.

Re: [DISCUSS] Branch for 0.6.0

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kevin -

Sounds good!

Thanks for taking the release manager role for 0.6.0.

I would like to get KNOX-509 in before branch if possible.
I'll try and get it in before Friday.

thanks!

--larry